Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My best friend's ROM



Stole this pix from Janet's SIL's facebook, coincidently, a friend of mine was browsing through her friend's facebook and saw my photo there, that explains how small Singapore is. We were late for the ceremony, arrived only in time for photo taking, haahaaa!
Janet was my best friend since pri sch days, we were in the same class straight for 6 years, she was more hardworking and diligent than me academically and that makes her a teacher now. *grinz* Both Edward & Janet are both working in Melbourne and they came back recently for ROM cum holidays. Am so glad that Janet has finally chose to settle down than be a loner for life. I can see that she looks happier and radiance now as compared to years before when she is always protraying a strong and independent facade, I can sense that she is yearning for a companion that she can lean on. Am glad God has found someone for her who can walk with her for the rest of her life.

No comments: