Friday, January 9, 2009

Canada trip - Vancouver






It's been weeks since we came back from Canada, apologise to my arden blog readers that I am slacked in updating the blog. The period of maid-less was a challenging one for us to manage hoursechore and taking care of Samuel, no extra time for other leisure.

We had a wonderful (with a touch of stress definitely) time in Vancouver and Toronto. Samuel grew and picked up alot as well in the 3 weeks we were there. He grew smarter(cheekier), talk more and learn to walk more steadily. It was in canada that he has the most bruises, falls and bumps on his head as well. There was once he felt down a flight of spiral staircase at my friend's place in Vancouver, thank God that the staircase is carpeted else the impact will be great. He also displayed affection to a German Sheperd named Tasha at my sis-in law place in Toronto and he will go 'Ta, Ta, Ta' when we asked where is Tasha? All of you must be thinking that I will be missing Samuel alot after 3 weeks of bonding, you're all wrong! I LOOK FOWARD to be back to work and am glad to be back slogging in the office. Slogging at work is definitely a much better choice for me than having to face a toddler 24hrs a day.

No comments: