Monday, September 15, 2008

Love note to my dear son, Samuel


Dear Samuel
You will turn ONE official tomorrow.

I thank God for bringing you into my life and a joy to me. As I look back, it has been an awesome and fruitful year that I have led, with you in my life.

I would not exchange anything for you, the 10-11hrs of labor that I went through was definitely worth it although mummy had to opt for emergency C-section because of your big crown.

Seeing how you have grown up from a tiny babe to a 10kg toddler now, am so proud of you and in awe by God, who has created you so beautifully in his image.

Nevermind the tantrum that you love to throw whenever we did not pick you up when we walked by the play yard or playpen, we love you just the way you are. Your constant smile and giggles with high pitched laughters always erases my burdens, frustration and fears. You are my happy baby, always beaming with a smile.

Together with daddy, we will try our very best to provide for you and demonstrating God’s love in our daily walk together so that you can experience Jesus and receive Him as your Lord and Saviour as you grow up.

Happy 1st Birthday my dear Samuel and I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you.

Love always
Mummy

No comments: