Wednesday, July 9, 2008

On Good Friday (Mar 2008)



I have been enjoying my solid food ie. cereal & puree alot and on good friday, mummy made broccoli puree for me, my 1st taste of it was disgusting, cos' it sure doesn't taste nice. Mummy decided to mix it with cereal to blend the horrible taste in and it taste quite yummy.

My 1st ride in a carseat. This is passed down from 'san yee' in-law family but the buckle is faulty, daddy promised to get me a new one soon, else they gonna leave me in the car seat if they can't unbuckle me...*sniff sniff*


Da Dang! See my new royal throne...Mummy bought over from auntie joey(Ashton's mummy) since she got it as a gift and it is similar to what she already has, got it at a steal...hee hee!




See my new friend Ashton and his pretty mummy... :)

No comments: